Saturday, February 5, 2011

BAAAWWWWW

In todays current job market there are only a limited number of positions within my profession around my country. And being in a semi-rural area maybe 2-3 companies in the region.

Going solo or creating my own company is not viable as all the industry giants I contract out to currently have long running exclusive contractors and there is no way to break into the loop.

Which brings me to my point; what do I do? Stress levels are high, deadlines are impossible and I work with some massive bitches that generally bring me down or slyly insult me in front of clients then rat ME out to the boss for fighting in front of clients which I don't.... In the wise words of the late Rodney Dangerfield; "no respect at all".

Maybe I should break into a new career? Maybe go back into the military? Further studying is prohibitively expensive and will take me into negatives, the military isn't viable either as I was medically discharged with a semi-perminant injury a number of years ago.

So in short I am stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

No comments:

Post a Comment